watervole: (Default)
Can someone please tell me how to find a carriage return in a Word file?

I'm sure there's a perfectly easy way of doing it, but I've no idea what it is.

All I want to do is to be able to replace all occurrences of double carriage return with a single carriage return, but to be able to do that I have to be able to tell the search and replace function how to find a carriage return.

Update - now solved thanks to helpful replies. Thanks everyone!


watervole: (Default)
Judith Proctor


RSS Atom


Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 21st, 2017 09:04 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios